[xsl] msxml stylesheet for displaying xml tree question

Subject: [xsl] msxml stylesheet for displaying xml tree question
From: "bryan" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:22:01 +0100

This is really sort of off-topic, I was thinking I might like to improve
my defaultss.xsl version I have, to do some of the things I want I need
to add some extension functions, one of which would be a function that
finds where the xml document that the xslt is displaying is located at
(remember that defaultss.xsl is a resource in the .dll) anyone have
suggestions on the best way to do this? Perhaps there's some hidden
objects/methods/properties exposed to the scripting environment for
extension functions in msxml that someone out there knows about?