Re: [xsl] multi-document question

Subject: Re: [xsl] multi-document question
From: "Bruce D'Arcus" <bdarcus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:10:55 -0500

On Nov 23, 2003, at 11:40 AM, Ben-Zvi, Elisha wrote:

Sorry (replace the order in the select).

That did it; thanks!

Now, this introduces another issue:

The files I am interested in breaking apart use character entities, and I want them to be characters instead. Why is this stylesheet creating entity output, regardless of the input?

I ran the file through another stylesheet that just does an identity transform. When I then run the output file that results from that through this stylesheet, I end up with entities again. Is there something I need to add to get this to work correctly from that standpoint?

Again, here's the stylesheet as it stands:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:exsl="http://exslt.org/common"
extension-element-prefixes="exsl">
<xsl:output method="xml" version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" indent="yes"/>
<xsl:strip-space elements="*"/>

<xsl:template match="mods">
<exsl:document href="{identifier[@type='citekey']}.mods" method="xml">
<xsl:copy>