[xsl] Re: XPATH

Subject: [xsl] Re: XPATH
From: yguaba@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:42:42 -0200

Hi there, Chris.

Please don't be offended if I'm totally mistaken (which I may very
well be), but aren't you  confusing things here?

You seem to have two schema fragments and (from what I've understood)
want to  dynamically build a schema using an XSLT stylesheet. So why
do you say "similar to  the XPath in XSL" if you in fact want to
build an XSLT stylesheet?

Anyway, assuming that you want to build a stylesheet to produce
schemas, all you'd  need (for that specific bit of code) would be
something like this:

<xsl:template match="SUBSTREAM_length">
  <xsd:simpleType name="Sub">
   <xsd:restriction base="bs1:byteRange">