Re: [xsl] Can not convert #STRING to a NodeList! Error..

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can not convert #STRING to a NodeList! Error..
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulgw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 10:57:34 -0800 (PST)

I guess, there is some problem with the way, you are
using/accessing xsl:key definition. Can you please
post the xsl:key definition, the source XML, and the
desired output?

I have experianced, that the error message "can not
convert #STRING to a NodeList" comes, when a value of
type *NodeList* was expected, and a *string value* is
provided in its place..

Regards,
Mukul