Re: [xsl] xsl:for-each question

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:for-each question
From: Cas Tuyn <Cas.Tuyn@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:11:52 +0200

Michael,

> But then lots of templates get called

I don't understand that, the templates get called once per match="topic"
or am I missing something?

>  and there is a weird display.

Are you using a W3C-compliant browser, such as Mozilla, Firebird or IE6?
If so you may need to describe 'weird' in more detail.

Note that I assumed Manos's example was valid, I just applied my CSS
knowledge to it, which is superior to my XSLT knowledge.

Cas

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. ASML is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.