[xsl] Sorting Problem

Subject: [xsl] Sorting Problem
From: puja thakral <puja_thakral@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:07:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
I'm also having sorting problems.I'm using

<xsl:for-each select="dataroot/GrantNet">
<xsl:sort select="@fldCatID"/>
</xsl:for-each>

this code to sort my items by fldCatID but it doesn't
seems to work.

I also have one more question.I'm still learning
xml/xsl.What is the difference between using
<xsl:for-each select> and <xsl:template match>
I tried using both of them but some functions seem to
work in one and not in another.Can someone pls clarify
the basic question.I'm sorry if u find this question
too dumb but there is noone working on this in my
office whom I can ask?Also I could not find a
convincing answer by searching on Google.
Thanks guys,
Puja