RE: [xsl] Replace characters in a node and all of its descendents

Subject: RE: [xsl] Replace characters in a node and all of its descendents
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:41:50 +0100

Try saxon:serialize(), followed by one of the many ways of doing string
replacement to double the quotes. Or you could write a similar extension
function for a different processor. People have in the past posted code
that does serialization in XSLT itself, and then uses
disable-output-escaping to prevent the markup being escaped, but I
wouldn't recommend it myself.