[xsl] xsl:include needs absolute URI for javascript transform?

Subject: [xsl] xsl:include needs absolute URI for javascript transform?
From: Gloom Factory <gloomfactory@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:03:16 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, here is a tricky one. I'm trying to use the
xsl:include element in
a stylesheet.
<xsl:inlude href="myFile.xslt"/>
This works fine if you use it directly from an xml
file as an attached
stylesheet. However, when I use it to do a
transformation via "msxml"
transformNode function I get an access denied error.
It turns out that
the include needs to be an absolute URI in this
case(not doable in my
project). setting xml:base works fine in Mozilla, but
I don't think
it's implimented in IE because it doesn't work.
Any help would be great, thanks!