[xsl] In XSL FO: how do I repeat a piece of text other than the header or footer

Subject: [xsl] In XSL FO: how do I repeat a piece of text other than the header or footer
From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:00:47 -0500

Anyone with XSL-FO experience

In XSL-FO: how to repeat a piece of text from an element below the
document header but only for the content pages included by that element
?

Basically I have these tags:

<Document>
<Header...></>
<Footer...></>
       <Chapter name = "Introduction">
       	<Section SHeading  = "Section1">
       		<Paragraph>..

Now in FO I am able to repeat the content from Header and footer using
<xsl:before region ... and  the <fo: static-content ...>

The header and footer are "constant" throughout the document and present
in the "page master".

Now I want to show the Chapter Name just below the header and I thought
of including it in the Header but
the chapter names "change" after a range of page(s) depending on how
much content was present in the

I just want Chapter to "automatically" repeat for the range of its child
content and not throughout the document.

Any ideas please on how I could get XSL to do this for me ?

Abhishek Sanwal
HP - Houston Campus
abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx