RE: [xsl] {java} JNDI lookup for a file - returning a StreamSource to URIResolver and xalan, saxon, jd.xslt, resin

Subject: RE: [xsl] {java} JNDI lookup for a file - returning a StreamSource to URIResolver and xalan, saxon, jd.xslt, resin
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:57:07 -0700

FYI, it does work when I set the systemId. How would this work with Tamino?

The xsl:include that I have first does have it's own xsl:includes - the ones
that will always need to be present for the (many) primary XSLs. The rest of
the includes are optional depending on the page layout/type.

Thanks,
-Rob