[xsl] Announce: Public XSL training in Europe - September 22-26, 2003 - XSL List

Subject: [xsl] Announce: Public XSL training in Europe - September 22-26, 2003 - XSL List
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:57:25 -0400

For those in Europe interested in hands-on XSLT/XPath and/or XSL-FO training, the Norwegian XML User Group is hosting our two courses in succession during the week of September 22-26, 2003 for anyone to attend ... details with links to syllabi and costs are available through our home page cited below.

The two courses are totally independent and can be studied individually if so desired.

This is a repeat engagement this year, having successfully run the same 5-day combination in February in Oslo for students from Norway, Finland, England and France. In May the UK XML User Group hosted us for a day of hands-on XSL-FO training near Oxford. Talk with your local user groups and let us know if you are interested in hosting our training for your group membership.

................ Ken

cc: XML-Dev, XML-L, XSL-List, XSL-FO-W3C, XSL-FO-Yahoo, XML Newbies, XML-EDI, XML-Doc

p.s. sorry for duplicates; I've marked the subject line as an announcement for filtering purposes

--
Next public European delivery:  3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2003-09-22
Instructor-led on-site corporate, government & user group training

ISBN 0-13-065196-6                       Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                               Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X   Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-11-X               Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners:     http://XMLGuild.info
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc