AW: [xsl] Question about Page-Masters

Subject: AW: [xsl] Question about Page-Masters
From: Markus Abt <abt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:19:10 +0200

Hello Thea,

define two <simple-page-master>s:
one with a 2-column layout and one with a 1-column layout.

For every chapter do:
-  put the first 4 sections of the chapter into a <page-sequence>
   referencing the 2-column <simple-page-master>
-  put the last section into a <page-sequence> referencing
   the 1-column <simple-page-master>

Every chapter's last section will start a new page.

Regards,
Markus
Markus Abt
Comet Computer GmbH