RE: [xsl] storing xsl in database?

Subject: RE: [xsl] storing xsl in database?
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:53:01 -0400

I have done this. There is no reason not to do so. By putting stylesheets in a database, you get the relatively more sophisticated security features of a database (as compared to a file system), and you get an easily-implemented and automatic versioning system controlled by stored procedures.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email