Re: [xsl] Incrementing a Global variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] Incrementing a Global variable
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:24:56 +0100

>   A person's clear understanding of a concept though does not
> necessarily make it "natural".

yes I was of course oversting the case, but my point is that the
functional paradigm has certain "natural" ways of doing things,
whether that way is natural to any given user is of course another
matter. But when learning a new language one has to go with the flow
rather than trying to bolt on bits of some other language that you
already know.

David