Re: [xsl] Sorting Upper-Case first. Microsoft bug?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sorting Upper-Case first. Microsoft bug?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:14:03 +0100

> The alphabet David Carlisle required in his example runs
> ...VvWwXx... and the adjacent symbols are distinct and not variants.

Yes but I didn't require this (it wasn't my original posting). What I
claimed (and still do, to be honest) is that this is the ordering
specified by the XSLT 1 specification. there is no doubt that other
orderings are more useful for natural language, and this is addressed
in xslt 1 by processor specific extensions and in xslt 2 by explict
collation support.

David