RE: [xsl] one element relative to another question

Subject: RE: [xsl] one element relative to another question
From: Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:21:58 +0300

Hi,

> How do I determine the value of TextRow/@value when I am
> evaluating the
> DataRow/ColData/@values below? I need to see if the amount
> will belong in my
> Current or 1-30 column of the xsl stylesheet. I am traversing
> the elements
> in an alphabetical order so the orig order of the xml doc is
> shot to hell,
> and I haven't the luxury of modifying format of below xml code..

I didn't understand your question completely, but if you want get the preceding TextRow value, then something like

  ../preceding-sibling::TextRow[1]/@value

will return it to you (the up-tree navigation depends of course on you current position). Anyhow, if that doesn't answer your question, show us the desired output from the example source.

Cheers,

Jarno