Re: [xsl] Entities in Presentation MathML Making their Way Into SVG

Subject: Re: [xsl] Entities in Presentation MathML Making their Way Into SVG
From: B K Partridge <derangedwombat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:57:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for replying, David...I appreciate it.

Yes, I'm using XSLT to process the document - however
I'm not producing this output, this is what I'm
getting for input.  I spoke to our resident code
expert here, and talked about the lack of well
formedness and the extra escape-characters and weird
directives (&ApplyTemplates,etc) in the document.  It
turns out these were added because these "presentation
MathML" portions of the document were placed within an
embed tag inside an object tag for the benefit solely
of TechExplorer.  So, if I use my XSLT to strip out
the TechExplorer stuff, and format the document
better, I should get suitable output for producing SVG
files.

I'm still a MathML newbie, and wasn't sure what I
needed to strip out of the document to make it into
"real" MathML, but now I'm closer to a solution.

Pardon the low-level of the question.

Thanks,
Kyle