RE: [xsl] URL rewriting with session id

Subject: RE: [xsl] URL rewriting with session id
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:26:06 +0100

You'll find an example of the identity template under xsl:copy on p194.

Basically you want something like this:

<xsl:apply-templates select="document(
   '../xml_inc/documentname.xml')/include/*" mode="copy"/>

<xsl:template match="*" mode="copy">
  <xsl:copy>
  <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
  <xsl:apply-templates mode="copy"/>
  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="a" mode="copy">
  <xsl:copy>
  <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
  <xsl:attribute name="href">
    <xsl:value-of select="concat(@href, $sessionId)"/>
  </xsl:attribute>
  <xsl:apply-templates mode="copy"/>
  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

This is assuming that $sessionId is a global parameter to the
stylesheet.

Michael Kay