Re: [xsl] Re: xsl fails to select html node

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: xsl fails to select html node
From: fe.sola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 02:08:21 -0400

Thank you, that article was really handy, but I'm still facing some troubles...
I put this on the stylesheet, including the namespace of the xhtml file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
xmlns:ex="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
	<xsl:output method="xml" version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes"/>
	<xsl:template match="/">
		<Root>
		    <xsl:apply-templates select="ex:html"/>
		</Root>
	</xsl:template>
	<xsl:template match="ex:html">
	      <xsl:apply-templates select="ex:head"/>
		<xsl:apply-templates select="ex:body"/>
       </xsl:template>
	<xsl:template match="ex:head"/>
	<xsl:template match="ex:body">
but then for matching every single node of my input xml file I should add the prefix to
the node name...so I'm wondering if I better delete the xmlns attribute from the input
file.
My input file lookes like this:
	<head>
www.w3.org" name="generator"/>
		<title>My tittle</title>
	</head>

Is there no other way that adding prefixes to match nodes?
tia,
lizet