RE: [xsl] character entity references; saxon ie 6.0 differences

Subject: RE: [xsl] character entity references; saxon ie 6.0 differences
From: "Whitney, Dan (CanWest Interactive)" <DWhitney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:00:22 -0400

David,

Here's my doctype decl:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="xsl/wrapper_dividends.xsl"?>
<!DOCTYPE PUBLICATION
[<!ENTITY % isolat SYSTEM "../xml_isolat1.ent" >
<!ENTITY % isopub SYSTEM "../xml_iso-pub.ent" >
<!ENTITY % isonum SYSTEM "../xml_iso-num.ent" >
%isolat;
%isopub;
%isonum;]>

ie is finding the external files (only tried locally) and translating the
entities alright. I have eacute's elsewhere in the file and they are being
translated fine. So in my previous xsl snippet if the rule was:
        <xsl:for-each select="RECORDITEM">
            <xsl:value-of select="."/>
        </xsl:for-each>
the entity is translating. But when the rule is <xsl:value-of
select="text()"/> IE is not interpreting the entity as text.

Dan