RE: [xsl] addParameter method and MSXML

Subject: RE: [xsl] addParameter method and MSXML
From: "Jennifer Phillips" <Jennifer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:07:57 +0100

>My brain's getting mildew, would you have a moment to look at
>below code and see if anything wrong jumps out at you? I seem to
>get confused with the part where I create the XSL processor and feed it..

Yeah there are several problems with the code you posted, I've shown the
one's I've seen below.

<cfobject type="com"
action="create"
class="MSXML2.XSLTemplate"
name="XSLTinput">

Shouldnt that be XSLTemplate?

<cfset XSLTemplate.stylesheet = "XSLinput">

This should fail because as just mentioned XSLTemplate doesnt exist, the
above should be changed to XSLTinput, or the MSXML2.XSLTemplate creation
changed to XSLTemplate. Also does ColdFusion need the " " round variables?
That to me (From a VB/ASP perspective as assign stylesheet with the string
value "XSLinput").

<cfobject type="com"
action="create"
class="MSXML2.DOMDocument"
name="XMLinput">

You may want to change that MSXML2.DOMDocument to a free threaded one, MSXML
doesnt like mixing and matching threading models.

<cfset XSLProcessor = XSLTemplate.createProcessor>

As said before this will fail because XSLTemplate doesnt exist.

<cfset result = XSLProcessor.transformNode("XSLinput")>

That should be XSLProcessor.transform

Hope this helps
Jen