Re: [xsl] Incrementing a Global variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] Incrementing a Global variable
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:28:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Raj,
  I uderstand from your problem description that you
have <student> tags and you want to generate running
serial numbers (Sl No). You want to print one blank
line after printing some number of lines *having
text*(the <student> tags).

e.g. you are producing blank like after -

3 | RON | English

after, 6 | DON | German and so on.

>From your problem description it is not clear, *how
you decide* after which record you are printing blank
line. After last printable line, you wish to print
blank rows with serial nos till some fixed count.

position() and count() functions are commonly used to
generate serial nos..

I feel you should give more details about the
problem..

Regards,
Mukul