RE: [xsl] One xsl and 2 XML's

Subject: RE: [xsl] One xsl and 2 XML's
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:22:06 +0100

I don't understand what it means for an email id to "see" a section.

Do you mean, you don't want the people with those email id's to see
those sections? If so, that's a rather wider problem - need to
understand where and when you are doing the transformation, how you are
authenticating users, etc, etc.

Michael Kay