[xsl] Info on Transforming to PDF

Subject: [xsl] Info on Transforming to PDF
From: allan.mccluskey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:13:45 +1000

Hi,

I have a requirement for users to start printing web pages in PDF format.
Can anyone tel me the most appropriate method and where would be the best
place to start researching it?

The assumption is a 'Print' button somewhere on my HTML page that will
either (a) generate PDF document and automatically print it (b) retrieve
the 'already' generated PDF document and print; or (c) present the user
with a PDF document which they must click the print button in the PDF
toolbar. As not everyone will want to print I guess option A or C would be
the most practical (if in fact option any of these options are even
available)

Thanks all!

Important:  This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is confidential, commercially valuable or subject to legal or parliamentary privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any review, re-transmission, disclosure, use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited by several Commonwealth Acts of Parliament.  If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.