[xsl] Java Moron attempting to run Saxon 7.6.5 - could use some pointers

Subject: [xsl] Java Moron attempting to run Saxon 7.6.5 - could use some pointers
From: B K Partridge <derangedwombat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:29:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I know nothing about Java, I've got a Windows XP
machine and all the development we do is in a windows
environment...however the Saxon 7.6.5 processor is the
only one that supports XSLT 2.0 and I really need to
be able to use it!!  Could someone give me some idea
how to be able to execute my XSLT 2.0 stylesheets
using Saxon 7.6.5 on my Windows machine...or maybe
point me to some instructions that make sense on how
to do so?

Many thanks,
derangedwombat