RE: [xsl] flat file transformation: Splitting and merging of OpenOffice 1.1Documents

Subject: RE: [xsl] flat file transformation: Splitting and merging of OpenOffice 1.1Documents
From: Jarkko Moilanen <Jarkko.Moilanen@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 11:02:23 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 cknell@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Congratulations on engineering a solution. I had been looking at this off and on during the week, but I have been busy, so I didn't have enough time to devote to it. I am not at work today, and so just sat down at my
> computer with the intention of cracking the problem.
>
> My idea was similar to yours, but instead of using an external file, I was planning to create a variable to hold the positions of each <text:h text:style-name="Heading 1.1" text:level="1">Level1</text:h> and compare the
> position of each element as I processed it to the appropriate element in
> the variable.
>
> I may just do it as an exercise. If I get it working, I'll send you the file.

This was very usefull to me since I am also doing some documentation
management with openOffice files. Cheers.

Jarkko

Jarkko Moilanen          "The box said that is needs
Researcher                Windows 95 or better... So I
jm60697 at uta.fi         installed Linux."
www.uta.fi/~jm60697
GSM: +358 50 3766 927
* ITCM | Information Technology and Crisis Management
* http://www.itcm.org