AW: AW: [xsl] exclude result prefixes doesn't stop prefix from showingup.

Subject: AW: AW: [xsl] exclude result prefixes doesn't stop prefix from showingup.
From: Markus Abt <abt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:48:51 +0200

Mark,

with Saxon 6.5.2 on Java 1.4.0 on Windows I get:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<codeBook xmlns="http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/DDI">
   <docDscr>
      <citation>
         <titlStmt>
            <titl/>
         </titlStmt>
      </citation>
   </docDscr>
   <stdyDscr/>
</codeBook>

This happens to be implementation dependant as it is not a problem
of the xslt transformation, but of the serialization.

Maybe putting the namespace declaration on the docDsrc node
changes the output in your case, but as the FAQ states you have no
real control over it...

Markus
Markus Abt
Comet Computer GmbH