Re: [xsl] exclude result prefixes doesn't stop prefix from showing up.

Subject: Re: [xsl] exclude result prefixes doesn't stop prefix from showing up.
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:44:13 +0100

>  I'm not trying to change the namespace.

But if you are getting xmlns="" then you _are_ changing the namespace
(to no namespace).  As I say, XSLT (most of the time) has no knowledge
about what if any prefixes are used in the source, if you need to force
particular prefixes in the result you need to construct those prefixed
names explictly in xsl:element (as mentioned earlier in this thread)

David