Re: [xsl] exclude result prefixes doesn't stop prefix from showing up.

Subject: Re: [xsl] exclude result prefixes doesn't stop prefix from showing up.
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:31:01 +0100

> I thought to myself, there should be some way I can
> match the default namespace in the source document?

there is nothing special about the default namespace just think of it as
having prefix "" with a special syntax trick that if teh prefix is ""
you don't use a colon.

Xpath is essentially blind to the prefixes used in the source, it
doesn't matter if it is <x:foo> or <b:foo> or <foo> so long as in each
case it is foo in the same namespace you always use the same Xpath to
select the element.

David