RE: [xsl] addParameter method and MSXML

Subject: RE: [xsl] addParameter method and MSXML
From: "Bruce Rojas-Rennke" <brr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:13:34 -0600

Hello Joe,

  Thanks for the response. I do have the msxml 'help' file,
but as I am not a C++ or VB programmer, it is just
headache-inducing for me. I noticed the IXSL Proc bit, but
invoking it is a puzzle to me. As to the 'built in object browser' and
MS Word, etc- que?

I was hoping for something more succinct to my situation.
But thanks for trying..

- Flashlight