[xsl] xslt.jd param in java (product specific)

Subject: [xsl] xslt.jd param in java (product specific)
From: Burghard Güther <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:37:54 +0200

Hello,

I know this is product specific again, but I'm not able to
find another place where I can ask this kind of question. :-(

Q: When invoking jd.xslt Version 1.5.4 in java via TraX
I'm not able to hand over a param to the processor.

I'm using a stylesheet defining a parameter like this:

   <xsl:param name="SELECTID"/>

When calling jd.xslt in java via TraX

   transformer.setParameter("SELECTID",id);
   transformer.transform(input, output);

I get the following error:

   No SELECTID or element of SELECTID= not found!

Exactly the same code but using Saxon or Xalan instead of
jd.xslt would give no error.

It is the same error I get when calling jd.xslt via command
line without the parameter:

java -classpath jdxslt.jar
      jd.xml.xslt.Stylesheet -out out.xml in.xml stylesheet.xsl

while when calling it like this:

java -classpath jdxslt.jar -param SELECTID "'chapter1'"
      jd.xml.xslt.Stylesheet -out out.xml in.xml stylesheet.xsl

no error is reported and the transformation is successful.

Burghard

--
Wer nichts weiß, muss alles glauben. (Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)

Burghard Guether
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxx

http://www.guether.de/