Re: [xsl] addParameter method and MSXML

Subject: Re: [xsl] addParameter method and MSXML
From: "Joe Fawcett" <joefawcett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:39:40 +0100

If you have msxml version 4 then you would normally have the help file that details that. It's implemented in IXSLProcessor. If you don't have the file and can't get it but have the dll on a machine that has Microsoft Word, Excel or virtually any Office app then use the built in object browser to look at the methods.

--

Joe