RE: [xsl] catching URL variable in XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] catching URL variable in XSL
From: Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 07:37:24 +0300

Hi,

>   I am hoping to pass a variable as an url variable to an XSL
> page and use
> that variable within.
> I have banged around the forums but am missing a straight
> ahead working
> answer..

I don't understand the problem you have. What does your XSLT processor complain when you declare the parameter using a top-level xsl:param instruction and bind a value to that parameter using the processor's API? Or do you mean you want to do something like have a URL such as http://foo.com/bar.xml?baz=qux and use the parameter "baz" in you stylesheet? If this is the case, you have to resort to extensions, vanilla XSLT won't get you there.

Cheers,

Jarno - Delerium: Eternal Odyssey