Re: [xsl] How to process attributes of IDREFS

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to process attributes of IDREFS
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:55:59 +0100

  I've checked the FAQ and didn't find anything on this question. I have an
  element with an attribute of type IDREFS, so of coarse it can have one
  value or it can have several.

XSL doesn't have (or need) special support for IDREF, as long as the DTD
has been read so the attributes of type ID have been recognised then any
space separated string of ids (as for example found in an idrefs
attribute) should do the right thing if used as the argument to id().

David