[xsl] How can I get XSLT to write

Subject: [xsl] How can I get XSLT to write <cfreturn this>
From: Scott Powell <scotthpowell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 04:05:09 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to everyone who had suggestions...I'll give
them a try today.

I am trying to take an XML file that documents an
RDBMS table structure and makes several Cold Fusion
page and other templates.

I have working transformations to build the CREATE
statement and a web form (complete with lookup column
queries and associated html select).

Both need some polish, but they're getting there.

The last piece is the CF template to handle database
interactions.  And that's where <cfreturn this> comes
in.

Here's the dtd for the source file if anyone has any
suggestions.  I can post the SQL generator too if
anyone's interested.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- edited with XMLSPY v5 rel. 4 U
(http://www.xmlspy.com) by scott powell (private) -->
<!ELEMENT table (column+)>
<!ATTLIST table
	name NMTOKEN #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT column (name, size, precision, relatedtable,
relatedkeycolumn, relateddisplaycolumn, default,
check, checkdisplay, formlabel, comment)>
<!ELEMENT name (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT size (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT precision (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT relatedtable (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT relatedkeycolumn (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT relateddisplaycolumn (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT default (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT check (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT checkdisplay (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT formlabel (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT comment (#PCDATA)>
<!ATTLIST column
	isprimarykey (true | false) "false"
	unique (true | false) "false"
	required (true | false) "false"
	autoincrement (true | false) "false"
	canuseredit (true | false) "true"
	canuserinput (true | false) "true"
	type (int | smallmoney | bigint | uniqueidentifier |
char | varchar | datetime | text) #REQUIRED
	preferredformelement (button | tick | select | text |
textarea | hidden) "text"