Re: [xsl] include problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] include problem
From: Kevin Waterson <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 23:10:52 +1000

This one time, at band camp, "Lars Huttar" <lars_huttar@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for your time in replying,

> It will be easier to answer your question if you show your two
> stylesheets (or summaries of them) and some of your XML, and
> the output.
ok, the first doc is at..
http://www.phpro.org/splash.xsl.txt

it includes a second xsl...
http://www.phpro.org/phpro.xsl.txt

> Do you mean all you get is the content that was processed by templates
> in doc1.xsl? (If not, how do you get content of a stylesheet from
> an XSL processor?)
Yes, all I see is the content of the first, it looks like this...
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="HTML"?>
splash text one

> In that case there's probably a template in doc1.xsl that
> would match the same node(s) as a template in doc2.xsl and
> so one of doc2.xsl's templates doesn't get invoked.

This is what I figured the problem was, and have been looking at
this page to try and sort it out, without success
http://nwalsh.com/docs/tutorials/xsl/xsl/foil26.html

Kind regards
Kevin
--