Re: Re: [xsl] document() function can't follow virtual directory path in MSXML3?

Subject: Re: Re: [xsl] document() function can't follow virtual directory path in MSXML3?
From: Brook Ellingwood <brook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 23:02:21 -0700

Just a quick follow up to my last mail. When I changed the relative path to
reference the physical directory referenced by the virtual directory,
instead of referencing the location of the virtual directory, the path
started working. It seems like odd behavior to me (and it kind of sidesteps
the host's security concerns), but I can live with it.

Guess I don't need to pass a transform as a variable after all...

-- Brook