RE: [xsl] include problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] include problem
From: "Lars Huttar" <lars_huttar@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:02:56 -0500

It will be easier to answer your question if you show your two
stylesheets (or summaries of them) and some of your XML, and
the output.

> I am trying to import a xsl doc from another xsl doc
> The include works but if I have anything in doc1.xsl
> other than ..
> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
> <xsl:include href="http://doc2.xsl" />
> </xsl:stylesheet>
>
> all I get is the content of doc1.xsl

Do you mean all you get is the content that was processed by templates
in doc1.xsl? (If not, how do you get content of a stylesheet from
an XSL processor?)

In that case there's probably a template in doc1.xsl that
would match the same node(s) as a template in doc2.xsl and
so one of doc2.xsl's templates doesn't get invoked.

Regards,
Lars