[xsl] CSV file from an XML source file using XSLT

Subject: [xsl] CSV file from an XML source file using XSLT
From: "Matt Trimmer" <matt.trimmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:11:11 +0100

Hi all,

I am building a CSV file from an XML source file using XSLT. The end file
needs to contain a british pound sign. In the XML source file the £ sing is
encased in a CDATA section. I need to make the CSV file ISO as opposed UTF
otherwise common viewers such as excel will not read the information in the
CSV file properly.

If I parse the file with ISO selected as the output my parser wont let it.
If I use UTF, it's fine but then no one can view the file properly with
"standard" tools.

Any ideas?