RE: [xsl] document() function can't follow virtual directory path in MSXML3?

Subject: RE: [xsl] document() function can't follow virtual directory path in MSXML3?
From: Américo Albuquerque <melinor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 01:01:35 +0100

Hi

If you are runing the transformation in the server then that path will be
translated to "C:\virdir\home.xml", that path, given the error you reported,
doesn't exist. The '/virdir/' path exists only on the client, i. e., when
called by a web browser. In the server you have to use it's full path or a
relative path (like: ../../somedir/home.xml)

(...)

Regards,
Americo Albuquerque