[xsl] Compiling problems

Subject: [xsl] Compiling problems
From: "Schooten, Bas van" <Bas.vanSchooten@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:21:36 +0200

Hi all,

I'm having problems compiling programs with the xslt library. It keeps on
complaining about
/usr/lib/libxslt.so: undefined reference to `xmlXPathOrderDocElems'
I have compiled the package by hand, and tried it with installing the Debian
package. Both gave me the same error. I searched the mailinglist online for
the error, and it didn't find anything. Oh, I do not have Gnome running, I
just need some Gnome libraries to compile an application used at this
University. Hopefully someone can help me.

Cheers, Bas.

-------
Ing. Bas van Schooten
UNIX systeembeheer / WebCT beheer
Centrum voor Informatisering en Multimedia (CIM)
Universiteit Utrecht
Kromme Nieuwegracht 80. Kamer 2.01. 3512 HM Utrecht.