RE: RE: [xsl] pass malformed HTML through the parser?

Subject: RE: RE: [xsl] pass malformed HTML through the parser?
From: Gary Cornelius <gary.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:51:13 +0100

Jeff,

How do I avoid the disable-output escaping problem with this in browser.

I just see the html code and the tags don't render

Cheers

Gary

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please reply to this email and then delete it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Future.

The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Future accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Future may regularly and randomly monitor outgoing and incoming emails and other telecommunications on its email and telecommunications systems. By replying to this email you give your consent to such monitoring.