Re: [xsl] Re: XML to Powerpoint

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: XML to Powerpoint
From: "Raffaele Sena" <raff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:31:25 -0700

If you know, or you have time to "decipher" the "XML" format for PowerPoint
you should be able to create an XSLT stylesheet that would convert your data
into the "enriched" HTML that Microsoft uses. Then you would still have to
manually
import the HTML in PowerPoint and save it as a PPT file.

Another less elegant, but maybe easier solution is to create a stylesheet
that converts your XML
into.... VisualBasic. If you know the object model for PowerPoint it would
be
reasonably easy to create a big "VBA" script that builds the slides for you.
(then, of course, you'll have to run the script/macro inside PowerPoint to
create
the slide presentation).

Hope this helps,

    Raffaele