Re: [xsl] XML to Powerpoint

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML to Powerpoint
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:24:01 -0400

Hi Betty,

My advice would be to analyze an HTML subset that PowerPoint can import, by looking at what it exports, and target that with your stylesheet.

Bob DuCharme has described this in some detail, mildly gory, back in the archive: see http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200005/msg01267.html).

Cheers,
Wendell

At 02:06 PM 8/13/2003, you wrote:

I have an XML presentation that I need to convert to Powerpoint.
Has anyone done an automatic conversion using XSLT?  Any advice
for automatic conversion?

I haven't used Powerpoint for presentations for several years.

Thanks!

Betty