Re: [xsl] Calling exslt date function

Subject: Re: [xsl] Calling exslt date function
From: Maik Stührenberg <Maik.Stuehrenberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:21:17 +0200

Hi Tom,

just a guess, but I think you've chosen the wrong delimiter for your URL in <xsl:import href="functions\date\date.date.template.xsl" />. Did you try it with forward slashes? To call the date function, everything you need is something like this:
<xsl:value-of select="date:date-time()"/>

Regards,

Maik Stührenberg