Re: [xsl] OFF Subject...

Subject: Re: [xsl] OFF Subject...
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:44:10 -0400

I'm getting cranky. Some of you (list subscribers) are sending me
messages complaining that there is too much traffic on the list,
and others are starting completely non-XSL threads.

The subject of the XSL-List is XSL.  Starting non-XSL threads on
XSL-List is rude. (So is forwarding every off-topic message to
the list administrator to call my attention to it).

Can we please ALL behave like civilized list subscribers? If you
have an XSL-related question or comment send it to XSL-List. If
you want information on a non-XSL topic find another forum.
And if someone starts an off-topic discussion, answer OFF LIST.

Thank you.

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com 17 West Jefferson Street Phone: 301/315-9631