Re: [xsl] OFF Subject...

Subject: Re: [xsl] OFF Subject...
From: "Simon Kelly" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:15:00 +0200

How are you using the XSU package?

I use it with my business logic to perform differing tasks.  Here is the
main xsu section that gets a document following a structure I define in an
xsl file and returns me a JDom document.  It is then an easy case of just
writing this document to a file. instaed of returning it to the calling
class.

I would like to know how you use the xsu to do your db actions.

Cheers

Simon

[code]
OracleXMLQuery qry = new OracleXMLQuery(this.dbConn.getConnection(),
this.sqlString);
            qry.keepObjectOpen(true);
            qry.setXSLT(new StringReader(this.xslString), null);
            Enumeration enum = this.xslParams.keys();
            while(enum.hasMoreElements()) {
                String name = (String)enum.nextElement();
                qry.setXSLTParam(name, "'" +
this.xslParams.getProperty(name) + "'");
                if(log.isDebugEnabled()) {
                    log.debug(thisClass + "::" + thisMethod + "Param name :
" + name + "Param value : " + this.xslParams.getProperty(name));
                }
            }
            XMLDocument temp = (XMLDocument)qry.getXMLDOM();
            DOMBuilder builder = new DOMBuilder();
            Element oracleElement =
builder.build(temp.getDocumentElement());

            // -- Create a return document
            Document retDoc = new Document((Element)oracleElement.clone());
[/code]