Re: [xsl] OFF Subject...

Subject: Re: [xsl] OFF Subject...
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 03:18:44 -0700 (PDT)

You may search for the answer on Oracle's "PL/SQL XML
Programming" forum --
http://www.oracle.com/forums/forum.jsp?forum=157

i am not sure, but changing directory reference on
this statement may do the trick.

fileHandle :=
utl_file.fopen('E:\oracle\ora81\bin','XML_For_status.XML','w');

Regards,
Mukul