[xsl] Using a StreamResult as a StreamSource

Subject: [xsl] Using a StreamResult as a StreamSource
From: John.Coffie@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:57:42 -0400

How can I use a StreamResult for a StreamSource. I am transforming an xml
document twice. The result of the first transform is used to generate the
transformer object for the second transform. What is the best way to
accomplish this task. Please include examples with your suggestions.

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.