Re: [xsl] Using URL parameters in XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using URL parameters in XSL
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Julian,
 i don't know whether it will really be possible to
get parameter value as you want. But i can think of an
alternative approach. You can create another XML file
for e.g. param.xml having something like --

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<param>3</param>

In your XSL you can use document() function to access
param.xml and the <param> tag's value..

Regards,
Mukul